Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Debt in English ( translated)

My friends, I know that most of the time my readers are not native to hindi, so I have tried to translate one of my recent poem in english.........Please read it and sorry for any translation errors, yet I have tried not to make any..Please comment if you like this poem.......Thank you very much
(Please read ahead for poem.......................)

The Whole sky sparked, the scorching earth was relaxed,
The ocean of water leaved the sky, Oh sky! Look at the delusion of world.
Couldn't the core of earth melted to see the weeping sky,
Yet the earth is stone, why did you sparked oh sky!
The saying of sky, was to hear, I heard and I was Stunned
The loan which was taken from earth, it's only duty is fulfilled.
Earth dances, dances sky, the duty of sky was completed,
Whatever I learned, that was it, I had to complete the loan of my life.


2 comments:

  1. Your musings about life and our role in it on this planet are very original and lovely, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for giving your precious time to my blog.... Thank you for liking my views... Enjoy Your Day.... :-)

    ReplyDelete