Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Sad Love Song - in Hindi

Friends, This time I let you wait too much and I regret for that also. By the way, I came across some newly born feelings in me and it led me to write my first love song. But if you peoples have read my previous posts, specially poems, you will find that my posts are never related to love. This is a song written in Hindi by me, so, I am very very sorry for my non-hindi readers. But, I promise you that I am going to post something very very interesting soon. By that time, my all hindi speaking or hindi understanding peoples can enjoy this love song.
This song is much more related to pain that someone feels, when he or she gets separated by his or her love. I hope you will enjoy this little effort of mine, but actually, it was the feeling of my heart that I don't know why arises in me, since, I am not yet fallen in love with someone. By the way, enjoy this little song. Song, because it came in my mind as Gazal. Read it and comment.

आ गई..... आ गई..... आ गई...... आ गई.......

आ गई उनकी याद, दिल हुआ ये उदास...........
आ गई उनकी याद, दिल हुआ ये उदास।

तुमसे हम जुड़ गए यूँ कैसे......
दिल को भी ना पता, ये हुआ कब-कैसे......
आखिरी पल मिला जो हमें साथ था....
याद है आज भी, वो पल कितना ख़ास था।

दिल कहीं को गया, ढूंढ कर ला ज़रा......
आ गई उनकी याद, दिल हुआ ये उदास.......

ये नज़र, जो तुझे, ढूंढती है हर कहीं....
इस नज़र से जुडी, थी कभी, तू भी कहीं.....
दिल की हर धड़कने, गा रहीं हैं सदा.....
तू अभी मुड़ के आ, मैं यहीं हूँ खड़ा....

सो गया आसमां, आ भी जा, आ भी जा....
आ भी जा, आ भी जा .....
आ भी जा, आ भी जा।

Tell me how you felt after reading this poem. Please comment. Thank you.


4 comments: