Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Stranger

Hi my favorite friends. I am happy as well as sorry. Happy, 'cause I am posting another excerpt from one of my old diary and Sad, 'cause I hadn't posted anything for so long and might have lost many nice readers. Well, anyways let's talk a little before I start telling you the except from my old diary. 
I have finally graduated and now I can call myself an Engineer. Also, I have created my personal website, you can visit it here TusharSrivastava.Com. I am also working on so many things these days that I barely get any time to share my interest. Although yesterday when I was sitting idle after enjoying a very nice evening with my family, I saw my old diary and I started to flip its pages. I was astonished and confused at the same time seeing my beautifully written paragraphs. That was when I realized that all these years after my 12th, I was cutoff from my English paragraph writing habit and my skill has lost somewhere. Now I am trying hard to get that skill revived again and I am very positive about that. 
Now when I have spoken so much about the lost paragraph from my old diary let me present you the original paragraph I had written when I was in 12th standard, about 4.5 years from now. 
Keep Reading...

I am a stranger. A stranger because world denied my presence. I am a stranger because they called me so. Stranger to myself now I am, I want to know why is it so. My childlike approach toward the world was negated. My staggering voice was unable to express the solitaire state of mine. My sigh was not understood by anyone. My shattered world have just a saying of mine:

Two friends were stranger when they met each other for the first time...
The dawn of the life let oneself with a stranger world, no one can  always be a stranger here forever...
How was this paragraph. I hope you liked it. Please comment and like my article. It will be your way of saying that you liked it. Thank you very much. See you soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment