Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Tribute to Student Life

Sometimes the words even are not enough to express the sentiments you have in your heart. Sometimes, your eyes only can tell the story about your feelings. Sometimes, the only thing you want to have is stopping the time and live that moment forever.
Well, I am not being sentimental and actually I have a problem that I cannot feel sentiments and emotions. Today, our lives have taken a big leap ahead. We have left our college life or better to say our complete student's life. We will surely be moving ahead since life only has a single direction of propagation i.e. forward. When, I was 4, I started my second life, a life of student. As always said, school is like the second home for us, so I actually had started another life, a student's life. It was a long run till just now when I had completed this frame of my life.
I want to share something that made me what I am today since every person is molded into a new human being by different moments and incidents of life. I would like to thank all my classmates, some of my good friends and my best friends. I had never thought that I will have this face of my life too. When I was a kid, I always had difficulty making friends and frankly I had no friend. I never knew what friendship is and how many patriotic feelings are there for friendship. I always thought that I will not get any friend in my life but time do change. I took admission in a new school in 9th standard and my life changed. I got so many friends and soon do I realized that only few of them are the real gems, the guys I could say are my friends.
Then, I jumped into my college life and then a whole new phase of life started for me. Initially, I was an uncool (what modern guys would say) kind of guy. I was quite quiet and a little arrogant too. Though I had no false pride about anything that I posses but I was arrogant 'cause I never wanted anyone to take me lightly (you my friends know what I am saying ;) ) Then, I slowly started to change 'cause I found my classmates more of supportive nature rather than making fun of me. They also tried to change me by asking me to do things that I feared like bunking the class. Yet I wasn't comfortable doing so initially but soon, I dared and trespass my own limits and started enjoying these things like bunking, singing in the corridors and labs and classrooms (HaHaHa).
I was given respect and love by my friends and that was the catalyst in changing me, making me more humble and a little bit cool too.
Now, I cannot speak much or I will only be boring you. There are so many "I" in this post but It was not about me, It was about a little, nonsense, arrogant guy who was transformed into a humble, helpful, a little joyful and a little cool guy, and the peoples who have contributed their best efforts in transforming him.
In the end, I would like to thank all the respectful teachers who always supported me and teach me engineering. I would wish all of you a best of luck and a brighter than sun future. May GOD bless you always.

Alright, It was kind of a speech but believe me, it was intended to be so.... ;) A funny and jolly Tushar Srivastava wasn't required here 'cause It's the time when I had to pour my heart in front of all of you guys who made me what I am today. Thank you very much everyone. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment